"We can offer the best workers and the lowest staffing rates in town. In fact, CEC is the place where major manuafacurers in Cullman find their fulltime employees. On an annual basis, we continue to remain one of Cullman County's largest employers!" Glenda Bryan, President
|What is the cost to find the employee? What is the process to interview and reference check? Is your reference check sufficient? How do you really know if this person has the skills? Hiring is a "leap of faith". You don't really know until the employee has worked for you for a period of time. What is the initial hiring cost? What is the cost to orientate, process forms, train, payroll set-up, new hire notification, INS - I-9 compliance, payroll deductions, garnishments? Are medical benefits available first day of hire? All this expense for an employee that has no performance to evaluate. If things go wrong, what about the time and expenses associated with following corporate HR policies related to warnings, discipline, re-training, unemployment processing, hearings, administrative reviews. All this because an un-evaluated employee worked a single week! Sure, you can have a policy that states the first 90-day's is probationary, but why not let Cullman Employment Center provide the first 90-days before you invest your time, resources and expenses?
Cullman Employment Center
- We perform all initial advertising, screening, applications and necessary processing of applicants.
- We forward our recommended employees to your firm for review and discuss which applicants are best suited for the position. We'll even set-up initial interviews for you to meet with these pre-screened applicants - at your convenience.
- You decide the rate of pay! Cullman Employment Center does not provide employees based on a flat-fee basis. For example, some employment firms provide employees at a set rate to you at $ 15.00 per hour and pay the employee $ 7.50 per hour. Cullman Employment Center pays the employee the rate of pay you determine and invoices you a very affordable percentage above that amount based on the specific worker's comp classification, unemployment insurance and matching Medicare and Social Security tax expenses. Because we employee a large volume of employees our rates are generally lower that most individual employers. With over 400 employees working through our firm in 9 months, we are one of the largest employers in Cullman County!
- We provide all clients with a certificate of worker's compensation and proof of liability coverage.
- We are proactively involved with our clients. We discuss your satisfaction with our employee's performance - weekly. In the unlikely event you are dis-satisfied with the candidate, we will discipline or remove the employee and replace the candidate immediately. If you desire to hire the candidate prior to the expiration of our employment term, we have very affordable buy-out rates that encourage you to offer the employee a full-time position.
We hope you will give us a call ....256-737-0000